Thursday, January 25, 2007

visions, virus, and the vortex

golden
weaving
charmed
I’m sure
I hesitated
I faltered
I’m certain
Impatient
anxious
delirium
or frantic
I’m certain
I smiled
and
you
looked away
paling
Impatient
Impaling
hanging
from the
dim
shattered
stars
i painted
for you
or
were they
for me
I’m not certain

_____

slipping
in the shallows
and
swelling
sweet
silence
where the sky
touches
seven of the seas
surrounding
the shallow
silent
boy

_____

chalk white
and losing
the slender, slight
sensations
labyrinthian
tangential
i
feel
the grasp
tighten
once
before it falls
away
weightless
waiting
the wonderless
caress
i wandered
and
wallow
while
the wilting
lilies
of summer’s spent
translucent
and
slender
white
as
chalk
that wets
my tightening
lips

____

The Paling Eyes
catch sparks in failing light,
cinders phosphorescent
capture
the swollen
myopic
orbit of orbs
lidless and luminous
in the moonwashed sands
of the aether

____

while the waters
wash
willingly
within the whim
of winter’s moon,
i stare
far from the shore
line
drawn
to depths
enveloped
gasping
eyes
stinging
salt
starfish
groping
blindly
unwilling
swarming
in the starlight
swimming
stellar
streams
starlight
shoreline

____

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home